Tuesday, April 20, 2004

More Betas

I forgot that I have more beta readers than I mentioned. Mark and PJ will be the only ones I give a hard copy to. I have several other folks willing to take a soft copy and do what they will with it. I don't mind letting other people see me work, really. I mean, until I get published (which may be quite some time off, and it may not even happen for HD) these are the only people who will see it. Writing for yourself is great. But sometimes you're writing for other people, you're writing to tell a story that you want to be heard, you're writing to let the world know something. It's hard to let a book sit in a corner collecting dust before publication in that case. Plus I've got great beta readers who know how to constructively criticize my work. Invaluable.

No comments: