Friday, May 21, 2004

And Now For The Bad News

No, the interview went great. I'll be hearing the Verdict next week. The bad news is that my brother is going back to Iraq. You might be confused, seeing as how my brother got out of the Marine Corps in November, and also seeing as how his reserve unit was set to go to Okinawa this year. Well, my brother, in all his Marine Corps honor, bravery, etc glory was asked to volunteer to reactivate and go back to Iraq, should the Corps need him. Brad said yes a couple months ago, Corps said, "we need you," a couple days ago.

Here's the one really good thing about being unemployed: I'm able to drop everything and fly out to Arizona next week so I can chill with my brother before he starts the training and shipping out process.

Let's hope this is the only bad news for a while. It'll keep me occupied for quite some time.

No comments: