Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Giving You the Finger...Update

So it's now been five weeks since I battled with canned peaches and lost. There's a nice white scar forming, and it's still a bit sensitive to the touch. After not being able to feel the top right side of my middle finger, sensation seems to be coming back, though it's still not back to normal. And that makes gripping small things with my right hand a real joy. I didn't find out that fun fact until this weekend when I kicked Mark's butt in SolarQuest (the little fueling station pieces proved a tad too tiny for my impaired finger). But at least now I have complete range of motion back in the finger with only the occasional odd twinge. And, if you really want to look on the plus side of this whole mess, I now remember clearly when I had my last tetanus shot. That will come in handy for the next Can vs. Hand show-down.

No comments: