Friday, August 06, 2004

Novel-tees

I strongly encourage everyone without a silly novelty T-shirt to pick one up immediately. Kohl's is selling some (but the best ones we found at the store and I can't track them down on-line; things like a shirt with the parental advisory label). And Target always has some fun ones around holidays. I usually pick one up for Mark (they become colorful sleep shirts along the lines of "Who Needs More Presents? You've Got Me!" and a really pretty snowflake with the word "FLAKE" underneath it) as a quick gag gift. I got one for myself last week that says "Don't Start With Me...You Will Not Win". I love it. But my favorite one says "Floggings Will Continue Daily Until Morale Improves". Excellent. These shirts give you an inner giggle or an inner bit of attitude on rough days. They are excellent for appeasing reluctant muses or starved inner children. And they're usually less than $15, if not less than $10. Buy one today!

No comments: