Friday, August 20, 2004

Sick

The month of August has seen both Mark and I suffering from stupid summer-time bugs. I think we picked them up at the airport coming back from Buffalo. I caught a bit of a cold-like thingy while Mark got a nasty sore throat virus. We dealt with those for a couple weeks and then switched maladies this past weekend. Fun. I'd rather have the cold. That didn't make me feel too bad. I was occassionally tired, I had a mild sinus headache for an hour, and I was tired enough to take a two-hour nap one day. That's it. This virus thing is making my throat just awful to live with. And I've got just enough fatigue and joint pain to keep me fairly inactive for long periods of time. Yippee-skippy. Here's hoping to better health for next week. Maybe then I'll be able to stick to the schedule I put together this week. 'Twould be nice.

No comments: