Thursday, September 02, 2004

Surviving So Far

Just a quick update. The first two days at the new job have gone well. Things are in a bit of a state of flux here, so I can't really be sure what life is going to be like at this job. Strike that, because who can be "sure"? But because of the looming changes and a big project that's finishing up, I don't have any clue as to what life will be like here. I'm not even sitting at the desk I'm supposed to be at yet. I'm in a temp cubicle with my monitor sitting on top of three reams of paper so I don't have to slouch to see what I'm doing. Although it just strikes me how far away my monitor is from me right now. I should probably fix that. All that ergonomic stuff.... More news to follow, especially a longer, fun-filled tale of how I registered Democrat a few weeks ago.

No comments: