Friday, June 17, 2005

Pregnancy Irony

I should've thought about this earlier in the pregnancy. I mean, it really is par for the course. For the first time in my life, I have a decent amount of, shall we say, "substance" to my upper torso region. Unfortunately, I also have quite a bit of substance in my lower torso region at the same time. So my newfound assests are quite effectively even more dwarfed than they had been previously. From what I hear, these assets will, um, "hang around" a bit after delivery, thus hopefully giving me a chance to make the most of the temporary enhancement. Nothing too crazy--just certain tops and dresses look ridiculous at my normal size and don't with my natural improvements.

Hey, sometimes it's the small--or rather not as small as before--things that get you through a boring day at the DDJ.

No comments: