Monday, January 01, 2007

Drewbie's New Year's Resolutions

1. Say "da-da" at some point just to see what Daddy does. It would be best if I am pointing to a woman or an inanimate object when I do so.

2. Track down every single piece of Elmo merchandise and reach for it while grunting and grinning.

3. Investigate applying crayons and pens to a medium other than walls. Perhaps windows.

4. Chase the cats daily.

5. Pick up each rock in the backyard to make absolutely certain that no two are the same. Wouldn't want Momma and Daddy to get cheated out of their landscaping budget.

6. Find all of the great hiding spots in the new house, preferably while Momma and Daddy are not looking. The hiding spot will not be considered great unless it takes at least five minutes for them to find me.

7. Discover new food as often as possible outside of the confines of my high chair.

8. Learn to take off all of my clothes by myself, including my diaper.

9. Read a new Seuss book every month.

10. Smile and laugh as often as possible. This gets me lots of hugs and kisses. I like those.

No comments: