Friday, September 26, 2003

Writing Goals

OK, so Tuesday was the first day in nearly a month that I had written anything in either Human Dignity or Red Rocks. I'm not sure why I took this hiatus. It guess it felt like I needed it. The good news: I've got really good ideas for making HD tighter and better. The bad news: those really good ideas necessitate me restarting the revision process. Not wholly a bad thing. I just seem to keep holding myself back. So I'm trying to revamp my writing attitude by detailing my writing goals and my life goals. It's funny, I always know what they are, but I keep them in my head. I've heard that putting things into writing makes them more real, more tangible, more attainable. So that's what I'm going to spend some time on tonight. And hope that lights a fire under me for starting up on HD again tomorrow.

No comments: