Friday, October 29, 2004

More on the Con...Later

I will post the rest of My First Con, but I'm attempting to do something either brilliant or stupid: write a 3 to 8 page synopsis this weekend to submit HD to a writing contest, deadline Monday. I'm making posting the con report a reward for certain stages of synopsis completion. And, since I'm well and truly insane, I'm also toying with the idea of writing from scratch a 6,000-word short story this weekend to submit as well. That, too, would be handled on a reward basis for working on the synopsis. The short story isn't completely from scratch, though. It's an idea generated by Ed Bryant's reading last weekend. Yes, I'm certifiable. I would've been working on this all week long had I known the deadline was Monday. Just found that out today. Yes, this is where it's obvious that I graduated co-Valedictorian of my high school class. :)

No comments: