Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Catching Up


I'm trying to get back into a routine with my writing and my on-line stuff. Of course, Andrew dictates my schedule and when he's not running the show, my wound healing needs do. The hope is to get back to a daily on-line blog read and post--at least every weekday--and to write whenever I can find a moment, hopefully more days than not each week so I can get back to my 2-3K a week writing habit at minimum. I have no idea how long it will be before I get to those goals. For example, I had hoped to do a couple hours of writing this morning but my body had other ideas and I spent the entire day in bed until it was time for my doctor's appointment. Just needed the rest, apparently.

The goal of taking things day by day, living in the moment, that I had given myself at the beginning of the year is back. Now by necessity. I really can't plan beyond the moment with Drew. I'm learning to take whatever I can, when I can. It'll be an interesting time as I heal. And I'm not even letting myself think about after maternity leave at the moment. So hopefully I can get into a pattern or at least a better sense of "normal" with my writing and blog stuff. Helps the whole sanity thing.

No comments: