Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Progress: A New Trick

Trying something new, borrowing heavily from Elizabeth Bear. I'm going to see if posting my writing and physical therapy progress on a more frequent and rigid basis keeps me honest and productive. Here goes nothing:

Deadline: June 30, 2008 (totally self-imposed and looking toward completing revisions by the end of the year)
Today's Words: 565
Total words: 48,830 (5,830 for the Starting from Act 2 Endeavor)
Repetitive repetition: "There's the truth, and then there's the truth."
Fun with typos: None that popped out at me, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.
Musical stylings: Mostly remixed Collide with some ATB thrown in.
Munchies: Just agua tonight.
Researched via Quickie Wiki or the Google Boogie: Lyrics for various and sundry stalker songs
Mean Things: Viral program that plays said songs
Placeholder of the day: "some synthesizer effect"
Physical therapy contortions: Got through all of my stretches except for the one that makes me kneel. My knees just can't hack it. Still to come tonight: torture scar tissue massage.

I'm going to try to keep this up for the next week and see how it goes.

No comments: