Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Something I Meant to Link a While Ago

A gaggle of good SF writers have banded together to create an on-line series of episodic fiction in the style of Criminal Minds--but the unsub is deep in paranormal quirks beyond just being a bad guy. There are two episodes up: Emma Bull's "Breathe" and Elizabeth Bear's "Knock on Coffins." These are essentially novelettes, so it will take some of your time to read, but it is vastly worth it. The next episode will be up on March 17. I'm told there's also a lot of easter eggs buried in the site, but my technical savvy only stretches so far.

Anyway, check out Shadow Unit (I've also added a link on my sidebar for your future timewasting needs), a collaborative effort by Emma Bull, Elizabeth Bear, Sarah Monette, Will Shetterly, and Amanda Downum (and maybe another?). Go. Read. Enjoy.

No comments: