Monday, February 24, 2003

Yay! I finished Chapter 5! And I want to start Chapter 6, but I left all my notes at home and feel very much lost without them. When it comes to starting a new chapter, at least. I know this will focus on Denise and her gang (that's growing because I think Josie is going to join them - or get killed trying). But I'm not sure how I want to approach this. I've got to switch between Margie's and Denise's POV for these chapters. I think I'll start in Denise's, but I'm not sure. It all depends on how I want to resolve this stupid notebook mess. And if I want to draw out suspense and tension regarding Darren's issue. I haven't decided yet. But, whatever I decide, I need to finish Chapter 6 by midnight Friday in order to get my pip for completing the Dare.

No comments: