Sunday, April 06, 2008

Progress: Go, Speed Writer!

No progress yesterday, and I thought I was going to have to write off tonight, too, as the hubby and I needed some chill time together over a nice meal on the recently acquired borrowed patio set. But I knew what I needed to do to finish a chapter, so I raced back to my office while Mark and Drewbie did the shower thing and dinner was in an inactive prep mode and managed to finish that chapter. I so totally rock.

Deadline: June 30, 2008
Today's Words: 646
Total words: 54,696 (11,696)

Musical stylings: The movie Robots trickling down the hall to my office
Munchies: Was in the process of marinating pork for dinner

Researched via Quickie Wiki or the Google Boogie: No time for that tonight!
Mean Things: An overly attentive computer system playing hair metal with relevant lyrics
Placeholder of the day: Vague interior decorating ideas that quickly turned to a conversation my MC tuned out so as not to reveal that I know nothing about such ideas at the present moment

Physical therapy contortions: Still to come tonight, after the delish meal

No comments: