Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Progress: Better than Nothing

My eyes felt very droopy and pinched (still do) the entire time I tried to write. Drew's going to sleep better, but life hiccupped in other ways that, while not directly needing attention, are keeping my mind occupied and putting a ton of extra stress on my already pissy body. So I'm not sleeping well, and writing is something I haven't been very good at lately. Last night I was ecstatic to simply get my brain asking the right questions so I could write even the paltry amount I got tonight.

Deadline: June 30, 2008
Today's Words: 338
Total words: 52,398 (9,398)

Fun with typos: Amazing how I can't find any even with so few words.
Musical stylings: The usual Collide, ATB, Rhea's Obsession mix
Munchies: Just water

Mean Things: A preponderance of formal language instead of cutting to the chase
Placeholder of the day: Didn't have enough content for any such thing tonight.

Physical therapy contortions: Still to come tonight.

No comments: