Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Need a laugh?

I was cleaning out my email account today and came across a ton of emails from a friend that I've known for, goodness, 13 years now. (Considering I'm almost 25 and have never lived in one location more than six years at a time, that's long.) So this buddy had introduced me McSweeney's Internet Tendency, a website I found hilarious and then managed to neglect for quite some time. Finding those emails again brought me back, and I stumbled across something that made me laugh until my coworkers really started to worry. The satire by Marvin Applebaum and Ian Pinkner is called "Unused Audio Commentary by Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky, Recorded Summer, 2002, For The Fellowship of the Ring (Platinum Series, Extended Edition) DVD Part One and Part Two. It's a bit long, but well worth it. Enjoy.

No comments: