Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Just Tell Me When...

OK, so the word is that Brad and his batallion will not be staying in Iraq for the cleanup and stuff. So that means he'll be heading home at least by the end of May, if not sooner. Of course, this is all subject to change, and he may fly home instead of taking a boat. I just wish they would shut up about it until they had something definite so I could make my travel plans. Give me a date so I can book my flight. That's all I need to know - a date. Not speculation, not rumors, not anything else but when and where.

I've finally put my disk in the computer, which is the farthest I've gotten in my writing all week. Haven't opened up Part 3 yet, but I will. Soon. I promise. I've actually got more ideas for Chapter 3 now. And I'm looking forward to writing it. So it should flow now. Why haven't I written this week? Dizziness, fatigue, and picking up slack at the office. My usual coworker is out moving households this week. The woman filling in at her desk right now is, in a word, terrible. I've got lots of stories already. Friday will not be here soon enough.

No comments: