Tuesday, April 01, 2003

OK, I wrote about, oh, 60 words yesterday. Which is better than 0, but nowhere near the 2500 I had hoped for. It didn't help that my dad called to chat (having political debates with him is fun because we agree on most things :)), and then Mark had to work very, very late and I felt compelled to treat him to ice cream after his long day. And by the time we got back home, my head was hurting and I was dizzy. Either I'm fighting off a bug, the spider venom from the bites is having adverse effects ;), or I need to really stay on top of myelf about taking my vitamins and iron. I'm betting on the last one. Well, I just hope that today I'll get some writing done. I've finally got ideas for getting some characters into action for the climax, but it still needs quite a bit of work. I might just start writing these scenes and see what happens. But April is the month to finish Part Two and start Part Three. My self-imposed deadline.

No comments: