Sunday, April 27, 2003

Start the Day Off Write Again

I wrote Chapter 2 yesterday. 2400 words or something. And I liked it a lot better than I thought I would. I was able to give Jeff and Darren more character in those 13 pages than they ever had in all 213 pages of Part 2. Must fix the men in Part 2. :) And I've been trying to collect my thoughts to write an essay about rhetoric, especially the phrases "I support the troops but not the war" and "I have no problem with homosexuals but with homosexual acts." But I just don't think I'm up to it yet. And I have to find a way to organize those thoughts better or else I'll spend all day writing about that rather than just kick starting my fingertips for Chapter 3. I'll hold it in reserve and see where my thoughts on the subject go over the next week.

No comments: