Saturday, April 19, 2003

Start the Day Off Write

Well, I'm not sure this is going to work today. I'm not entirely certain of my ability to string together words even into the simplest of sentences. I don't even want to know how long it's taken me to put this much together for my blog.

Last night was great. Sharleen is really cool and was happy to see me and the others of the crit group there cheering her on. And I bumped into a couple people that I haven't seen in about a year. That was nice. And I bought Terry Goodkind's first book for only $3. I figure I'll try any author for $3. And he's supposed to be a good fantasy author. The bad part about last night is that I was really dizzy. I mean, we're talking I wasn't sure if I would be able to drive back home dizzy. Sleep helped, but I feel like I need to sleep another decade to really feel better. I got eight hours of sleep, ate some breakfast, read the paper, then went back to sleep for two hours. Now I've been up for another two hours and feel just about the same. My brain is just mush, but at least I don't have the same dizziness as last night. Now I have to decide if I want to try to write today. I don't know if my brain is up to it. I think I'll write for a couple hours and see how I feel after that (and how much I've written - I'm not going to stay glued to this chair for six hours and only wring 200 semi-coherent words out of myself).

No comments: