Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Saving my pants story to get my brain going this weekend. Wrote quite a bit of my synopsis yesterday. It's supposed to be no more than 8 pages, and the synopsis of Part One alone is 9 pages. But I'd rather get a synopsis done and then trim. I'm nearly done with the synopsis of Part 2, and then it's on to Part 3. I think tomorrow I'll get back to writing Part 3. I feel like I've let the science stew enough for me to write it coherently and creatively. Dad finished reading Part One. He had some great catches (like I-19 doesn't continue on when it intersects with I-10 - the kind of stuff that readers like to crucify you over). And Mark brought me flowers yesterday, just out of the blue. And because I had the car, he had to walk to get them. Yet he won't reveal his floral source. Hmmm...

No comments: