Friday, May 23, 2003


Wow. Talk about a convergence of events! We signed a pre-lease last night locking in all the rates and our apartment for a July 1st move-in. Then we packed like mad so we could leave right after work today for our flight to Atlanta. At 11 AM this morning, my mom called to inform that my brother will be returning from Iraq on Tuesday. And let's not forget my MRI is Wed at 6:45 AM. So after a frantic two hours trying to coordinate travel with my father (Oklahoma City) and Brad's fiancee (Maryland), I finally figured out that I can fly out to San Diego AFTER my MRI and spend a couple days out there with my Baby Bro. This means that I won't be able to actually be right there when he gets off the plane, but I'll be there no more than a day after. I just couldn't try to fly out Monday, risk his flight getting delayed until Wednesday, and have to fly back very early Wed morning to make my appointment. I would've just rescheduled my MRI, but I couldn't get one until late June, and I don't want to wait that long.

No comments: