Monday, June 09, 2003

One More Chapter Left

So Saturday wasn't the day. Sunday came close. I wrote nearly 4000 words yesterday, finishing one of the two chapters left. Then I realized that my final chapter is going to have to avoid preachy tendancies, triteness and cliches like no other chapter I've written before. So I needed time to let the brain stew over that. I've got some ideas, and I think I might not go to chorus tonight so I can write. I'd rather have this thing done sooner so I can get back to revising it sooner. And so I can start moving on with the romance and worldbuilding.

And the Discovery Channel should really be outlawed, by the way. It's way too easy to get sucked into that thing and never emerge. After Unsolved History on Saturday, they showed this really nifty special about Ocean Currents and the like. Very cool.

No comments: