Monday, June 23, 2003

One of Those Weeks

Or maybe just a case of the Mondays. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow. I just don't feel like accomplishing much of anything this week. I want to read and sleep and eat good food. And, here's the wierd part, I want to exercise. That's right, I have visions of bouncing along to Denise Austin's Daily Workout this week. But not writing. And certainly not going to work where I sit on my ass doing nothing. Very odd.

To distract myself, I've been digging up some amusing things on the web. As a nod to the new Harry Potter book (and a method of sneaking in a commentary on the mind-boggling work of fiction that is Living History), I link to this article. It's more enjoyable if you have some familiarity with J K Rowling's series, but those Potter virgins out there should be able to laugh just as much. And for all those writers that might occassionally bump into my blog, I offer John Warner's writing tips: Rounder Characters in No Time Flat! and Breaking Through Writer's Block.

No comments: