Tuesday, July 08, 2003

AAAARRRRGH!!!!!!

I just had a nice, long post all typed up. And then Blogger ate it all up.

*whimper*

I'll rewrite the long bit later. Here's what I wanted to post before I forgot it, though. A pal from my Germany days' older brother made the front page of the Washington Post yesterday. It's funny how the article depicts him as the quintessential computer grad student geek because I remember him as the cooler older brother with whom I was mildly infatuated. I just love his "Dang, will this affect my degree" quotes. Classic grad student. Way to go, Sean! Now, if the government could just remove head from sphincter, then they'd realize that they could hire Sean to go digging to find weaknesses that they can then plug up. Like Robert Redford in "Sneakers." (Great flick.)

No comments: