Wednesday, July 23, 2003

To the Bugs Around our Apartment

We have cats. And all my shoes are now easily accessible in our roomy walk-in closet. Do I need to set up a little Tower of London-ish display outside our door showing the crumpled spiders that have had the misfortune to disrupt my morning workout? Do we need to release the beetle that said cats have been toying with this week so he can tell his harrowing tale of torture at Addy's and Nosey's paws? I feel confident that such unsavory tactics will not be required because I'm willing to assume that you are smart bugs. You will notice that Bob the Beetle has been missing for quite some time now and that you haven't seen Sally the Spider and her sister Suzy for far too long. You will get the point. And for those of you that don't, you have been warned about the cats and shoes.

No comments: