Sunday, July 27, 2003

Sore

Cleaned the old place yesterday. And my right arm was complaining about it for the rest of the day and still utters the ocassional whimper today. It was scrubbing the windows that did the arm (and, as stiffness today indicatee, my back) in. Mark cleaned the kitchen and I cleaned the rest of the place. Next time we have to clean out a place, I'm going to do the kitchen and see if it really takes as long as he claims it does. I'm not getting suckered into the "I'll clean the kitchen and join you when I'm done" ploy again. I'm going to find out for myself if it's a ploy or not. One thing I know for sure: that kitchen is spotless. If we had cleaned the whole apartment to the degree that he cleaned the kitchen, I would be scrubbing windows with my feet because my arms would've given out long ago. My arm has never been in that much pain. I'm wondering how much writing I'll be able to accomplish today. Even just blogging and surfing through boards for a short while has brought on a resurgence of whining from my tricep and wrist. No matter what I do today, though, I need to make sure I'm prepared for my uncle's call tonight. Have to prep my questions and put together a plan for taking notes on what he says. And then Red Rocks will resume.

No comments: