Friday, February 27, 2004

Back To Writing

Well, that's the hope for this weekend, at any rate. Human Dignity stalled out last week. And in two scenes, too. I'll probably push my way past the blocks this weekend. The Masque is stalled out right now too, but that's something that's going to take more work to fix. I need to do a bit more research about spaceflight and low-g biology so I can better write the next scene. So research, research, research. I'm finding some really cool stuff on the Internet. And learning a lot too. I'm frustrated that this field is so new, though. It's not like I can sign up for a course or pick up a textbook. We're really not at that stage. There are some programs that are pretty close, but nothing feasible for me. But it's also a neat thing to be out there on my own, culling all this info and trying to apply my knowledge to it. So this weekend I'll either be making more progress on my HD revisions or my Masque research.

Oh, yeah. One more thing I'll be doing this weekend. It involves this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!!!

No comments: