Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I wrote 562 words yesterday. And I have a pretty good idea about what's going to happen up to the end of Part 2. Just have to figure out who dies and who lives. It's not going to be pretty. And while that's been going on, I keep getting more and more ideas for my fantasy trilogy - mainly inspired by songs. Which is appropriate since the magic in that world is musically based. I'm even putting together a CD of songs that either have inspired scenes for this world or just feel like they belong there. It's a lot of fun. But I'm not getting too excited yet, seeing as how I should really focus on cranking out another standalone scifi book before I get too caught up in the fantasy trilogy. My standalone scifis will be much easier to sell as a first-timer than the first book of a trilogy. Well, "easier" meaning that I might get a couple agents and/or publishers to actually read my query letter all the way through before they file it in the trash. :)

No comments: