Monday, March 10, 2003

I've really gotta start making entries on the weekend. Maybe that will help me write on the weekends, too. Yes, that means I didn't write this weekend. I had every intention of doing so on Saturday, but Sheila really writes some damn good books and I was, erm, forced to spend the whole day reading them. I don't think I've ever read through 350+ page book all in one day. But I did. I only took breaks to do the laundry. The only thing that's kept me from reading the second book in that series is that I've been freakishly busy today and I'm ready for a nap. So if I don't finish my novel before the summer, it's all Sheila's fault. : )

On the singing front, we had a spring fling concert yesterday. My chorus, another chorus, and five quartets had a chance to do their competition songs. It was actually a lot of fun. It felt good performing our songs for an audience. They got a real big kick out of the choreography that Susie and I put together what seems like ages ago. I'm excited for competition, but still thinking about setting this hobby aside for a bit, or just really toning it down. We'll see. I need to figure out what things are going to be like after competition.

No comments: