Friday, March 07, 2003

So I managed to write a grand total of 20 words this afternoon. Argh. I know exactly what I want to have happen for the rest of this chapter and basically how I want to do it. But I can't seem to write it. I've never had a block like this before. So I'm going to go to Think Tank tonight and just see if I can glean some inspiration from those folks. It's been a while since I've been to a TT. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm also really jazzed because I scored four books by SL Viehl (see blog links) at the Used Book Store. I had to deal with terrible drivers to get them, though. I've never had so many near collisions in one thirty minute period. I had not one but FOUR cars narrowly avoid slamming into me as I was pulling up to the line in a left turn lane. Do these people have any idea how to square their turns? But the books should be worth it.

No comments: