Saturday, March 15, 2003

Well, I didn't do the competition stuff yesterday. So I'm doing it today. And thus cutting into my writing time. But it will be nice to just get this done. Plus the weather is so beautiful that to stay chained to my computer would just be cruel and unusual. I'm looking forward to having that laptop so I can go wherever the spirit moves me during nicer weather. That'll be nice. But today I indulged in one of my sunny, warm weather faves - driving with the windows down and the stereo blasting bright music. One of the radio stations in town had it figured out today and was actually playing tons of summer songs. It was just heavenly. One day I'd like to go horseback riding in this kind of weather. To see if it can compare to the sense of freedom and joy that driving fast (but not too fast, of course) on a beautiful day with great music does. And now Fleetwood Mac's Greatest Hits is blaring through the apartment, the balcony doors flung open, and that's where I'll be doing my competition stuff.

No comments: