Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Well, I ended up writing 1200 words on Saturday. Then I did absolutely no writing Sunday. Believe it or not, I have not scheduled any writing time on Monday (that day is for crits, research and outlining future stories). So I haven't written since Saturday. But I did kind of need the time to let my brain come up with ideas for what I want to do in the next chapter. I've got a few. But I'm still not sure. I have a feeling these chapters are going to start getting short as the climax in Part 2 approaches. Which should hit after this next chapter. Which means I'm getting close to finishing Part 2. And I still have no idea how it's going to end and what Part 3 is going to be about. Part 3 might be a very small part. Or not. It all depends on Aidan. He finally started coming to life in my mind this week. But I'm still not sure what the heck he wants out of life. Well, he's only 15 - he likely doesn't know either. :) OK, time to balance the checkbook, sketch out some ideas for my fantasy trilogy that hit me in the car this morning (my baddies in that trilogy are really not pleasant, but I love the fact that I've figured out what made them unpleasant - time to start jerking at the reader's heartstrings and sense of morals/ethics! :)), and get some writing done.

No comments: